The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache TomEE has invited Cesar to
become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Cesar started contributing about a year ago.
Aside from examples, he contributed a lot on the documentation which is
always something to improve especially in the open source world.

When I started 10 years ago, a good friend of mine told me that in open
source projects, it's 50% contributor's responsibility to do well, and 50%
our responsibility committers and PMC to make sure they can.

I must say Cesar over performed in this area. In the last 6 months he has
been the most active contributor on the mailing list. He also reviewed a
large amount of PRs and he's been key to help new contributors contribute.

We all think he deserves becoming a TomEE committer and we are glad he
accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and
to guide the direction of the project.

Please join me and send him a warm welcome and thank you.
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro