Hey guys,

I am a little confused about the 3 versions of TomEE which are still
maintained (releases on Jan 20):

- 8.0.1 ok Java EE 8 release (uncertified) but is it fully Java 11
compatible?
- 7.1.2 why did this not supersede 7.0.x? Is it safe/recommended to go to
this version from 7.0.5 or rather stay at the 7.0.x branch?
- 7.0.7 we are still running 7.0.5 everywhere, mainly because the underlying
Tomcat has not been upgraded in any of the above versions, is that still
correct? Which are the appropriate Tomcat versions per TomEE?

Thanks for clarifications!

Best
Fabian