I don't have a strong opinion on this to be honest.
If that helps and the community is willing to contribute I don't see any
issue with it.

It's not on my radar at the moment. I can have a look when time allows, but
can't promise.
If you want to contribute on this, I'm happy to do my best to help you.
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro