Hi,

$ is used as an identifier, i.e. for injecting properties.

You can use

   <Resource id="config" class-name="com.exmaple.MyResource">
        SkipPropertiesFallback = true
        test = $abc
    </Resource>

The `SkipPropertiesFallback` will prevent the resolution of $-values.
The related code is here: [1]

Hope it helps.
Richard

[1]