From:   "Bart van Leeuwen" <bart_van_leeu...@netage.nl>
To:     users@tomee.apache.org
Date:   26-10-2023 16:27
Subject:        Re: SEVERE - Can't initialize Metrics Registrar

Hi,

Looking at the source code where this error comes from it seems it is
related to Tomee Microprofile.

The error occurs when multiple apps are deployed, I have not been able yet

to find what attributes the apps need to have to casue this error.

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards
Bart van Leeuwen