Hello! TomEE 10 is in development, however contributions are needed
from the community to get it over the finish line! Like all OSS, there
are no timelines, but they would love to see a release as soon as
possible. You can directly support the development by having your
employer directly engage the Open Source Support company Tomitribe
that directly employs several of the developers worldwide (highly
recommended, they're nice people), or your employer could sponsor
yourself or a team to work on the project, or you can contribute
personally.

On the TomEE Dev side, there was a thread a while back that listed all
of the outstanding tasks for TomEE10. Perhaps we can resurrect that?

--
Jonathan | exabr...@gmail.com
Pessimists, see a jar as half empty. Optimists, in contrast, see it as