Hi,

to add to what is already said:

Keep an eye on the different Jakarta API versions for EE9 vs EE10.

If you have Hibernate somewhere, 6.4.x doesn't work out of the box with TomEE
9.x because they removed some workarounds/fallbacks for earlier JPA spec
versions.

And of course legacy third party libs are pain - we sometimes had to fork or
follow a shade/relocate approach.

Best
Richard