THALES GROUP LIMITED DISTRIBUTION to email recipients

Hello everyone,

I posted "Second issue with simple rest application on TomEE 9.1.2".
In fact I deployed the very same application on TomEE 8.0.16 micro-profile
flavor.

The output is not the same (see below).
02-Apr-2024 12:58:44.825 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.logEndpoints REST
Application: http://localhost:8080/JAXRS/                            ->
org.apache.openejb.server.rest.InternalApplication@149238fe
02-Apr-2024 12:58:44.827 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.logEndpoints      Service
URI: http://localhost:8080/JAXRS/health                      -> Pojo
org.apache.geronimo.microprofile.impl.health.cdi.CdiHealthChecksEndpoint
02-Apr-2024 12:58:44.827 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.logEndpoints
GET http://localhost:8080/JAXRS/health                      ->      Response
getChecks()
02-Apr-2024 12:58:44.830 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.logEndpoints      Service
URI: http://localhost:8080/JAXRS/metrics                     -> Pojo
org.apache.geronimo.microprofile.metrics.jaxrs.CdiMetricsEndpoints
02-Apr-2024 12:58:44.831 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.logEndpoints
GET http://localhost:8080/JAXRS/metrics                     ->      Object
getJson(SecurityContext, UriInfo)
02-Apr-2024 12:58:44.831 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.logEndpoints
GET http://localhost:8080/JAXRS/metrics                     ->      String
getText(SecurityContext, UriInfo)
02-Apr-2024 12:58:44.831 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.logEndpoints
GET http://localhost:8080/JAXRS/metrics/{registry}          ->      Object
getJson(String, SecurityContext, UriInfo)
02-Apr-2024 12:58:44.831 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.logEndpoints
GET http://localhost:8080/JAXRS/metrics/{registry}          ->      String
getText(String, SecurityContext, UriInfo)
02-Apr-2024 12:58:44.831 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.logEndpoints
GET http://localhost:8080/JAXRS/metrics/{registry}/{metric} ->      Object
getJson(String, String, SecurityContext, UriInfo)
02-Apr-2024 12:58:44.831 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.logEndpoints
GET http://localhost:8080/JAXRS/metrics/{registry}/{metric} ->      String
getText(String, String, SecurityContext, UriInfo)
02-Apr-2024 12:58:44.831 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.logEndpoints
OPTIONS http://localhost:8080/JAXRS/metrics/{registry}          ->      Object
getMetadata(String, SecurityContext, UriInfo)
02-Apr-2024 12:58:44.831 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.logEndpoints
OPTIONS http://localhost:8080/JAXRS/metrics/{registry}/{metric} ->      Object
getMetadata(String, String, SecurityContext, UriInfo)
02-Apr-2024 12:58:44.831 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.logEndpoints      Service
URI: http://localhost:8080/JAXRS/myresource                  -> Pojo
jaxrs.skeleton.MyResource
02-Apr-2024 12:58:44.831 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.logEndpoints
GET http://localhost:8080/JAXRS/myresource                  ->      Response
test()
02-Apr-2024 12:58:44.831 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.logEndpoints      Service
URI: http://localhost:8080/JAXRS/openapi                     -> Pojo
org.apache.geronimo.microprofile.openapi.jaxrs.OpenAPIEndpoint
02-Apr-2024 12:58:44.831 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.logEndpoints
GET http://localhost:8080/JAXRS/openapi                     ->      OpenAPI
get()

This time I am able to see a GET on a path with myresource 😊

So big issue on TomEE 9.1.2 micro-profile ?

Best Regards.