发件人: Antoine Toulme [mailto:toulm...@apache.org]
发送时间: 2019年4月2日 14:09
收件人: d...@tuweni.apache.org
抄送: users@tuweni.apache.org
主题: Re: Could I publish a drools jar to Tuweni as a contract?

Hi Shi,

Crossposting to users list.

Tuweni does not support BPEL. I’m a committer on Drools, and last I checked
they support DMN and BPMN, but not BPEL?
Please let me know where you read Tuweni supported BPEL so we can correct that
:)

For BPEL projects, please consult Apache ODE (https://ode.apache.org
<https://ode.apache.org/>).

The project was just established and we didn’t contribute the code in yet.

If you’re looking for a blockchain that runs Java smart contracts, take a look
at AION.

Cheers!

Antoine