Hello and welcome!

Yes, the latest is available on Maven Central. Check out the org.apache.tuweni
group id. The artifact for Sodium related functionality is named crypto.

Typically we wrap Sodium functions in an API that makes them less likely for
developers to trip and create bad memory allocations.
We use the Box class for example for public/private key work with the Edwards
curve.

If you’d like to use the primitive core functions, please open an issue on the
GitHub repository and let us know how we can help shore up functionality.

Cheers,

Antoine