Hello Brian,

The Ethereum client is not ready at all as you point out.

I can probably muster together a config to showcase how to connect, but bear in
mind the client has no block validation :)
Filing https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/issues/180
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/issues/180> to follow up.

You’re probably better off using a well supported client like Hyperledger Besu.

Cheers,

Antoine