All,

I have posted VegaDNS 1.1.4, the most recent development version.

NOTE: 1.1.4 is the first release with the new Sub-group based permissions structure. It is NOT compatible with existing installs of VegaDNS. Before 2.0, I'll likely come up with a migration script. But in the meantime, you'll have to start fresh if you'd like to help test.

This is NOT meant for production, it's likely a bit buggy. There are lots and lots of changes, so if you have time, please help test. Default Domains are probably not working yet, so please don't report that unless you have a patch. :)

Cheers,

Bill Shupp