Dear thanks for your mail

i follow your instruction but result is same

Hostname              252.1.168.192.in-addr.arpa
Type                  PTR
Address               umarhelp.net
Distance (MX only)    0
TTL                   3600

PTR "252.1.168.192.in-addr.arpa.umarhelp.net" does not
end in .in-addr.arpa.

what i can to do?

Umar Draz

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs