On Sunday 30 Apr 2006 18:49, Robin Bowes wrote:
> Bill Shupp wrote:
> > Thanks for all your feedback.  I'll be back to work on this stuff early
> > this week, and will review all the changes and get them tested and
> > hopefully integrated.
>
> You may as well start with the attached patch - this is a diff from
> 0.9.9.1 against my current working version.
>
> It contains the following fixes:
>
> axfr-get.php
> ============
> Add "-R" to the tcpclient command.
> This stops tcpclient looking up TCPREMOTEINFO which is often not
> available and simply causes the tcpclient command to hang until it times
> out (default 26 seconds)
>
> index.php
> =========
> Turn on Full error reporting (E_ALL)
> This is useful for debugging when evaluating vegadns but should be
> disabled in production.
>
> create_tables.php
> =================
> Add quotes to md5() function when creating default password.
> VegaDNS wouldn't work for me without this. Identified by Bob Hutchinson.
>
> domains.php
> ===========
> Add checks for default_ns and default_soa being present in the $_REQUEST
> array before accessing them.
> This prevents php warning notices in the form:
> Notice: Undefined index: default_soa in
> /var/www/vegadns/vegadns-0.9.9.1/src/domains.php on line 534
>
> functions.php
> =============
> Removed MD5 function from query in authenticate_user function

are you sure about this one? The plaintext password needs to be converted to
md5 in order to compare with the one in the db, unless you are storing
passwords in plaintext....

in index.php, line 144
 $auth = authenticate_user($_REQUEST['email'], $_REQUEST['password']);

in functions.php, line 38
        Password='".md5($password)."' and

--
Bob Hutchinson