I think you need to refresh the frameset page.
The link that updates framed windows should have the target attr set:
target="_top". Handle the onClick in wicket and use setResponsePage(your
frameset page). The in the frameset page, setup the src attributes for your
frames.

There is also a wicket example somewhere about links, frames, tragets..
Bye