Hi I was wondering if any one had done a bbcode component for wicket that they would share?

Im needing something that will do the following:

A component where you can enter text and format it via BBcode.
A component that displays a text string that has been formatted with BBcode.

Other wise I will be creating a component, would be glad to have some help if anyone are interested. Where should such a component be placed, extensions or wicket stuff?

Info about bbcode :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode

regards Nino