Hi,

I have a simple HTML file that contains:
<form wicket:id="form" method="get">
</form>

However, wicket seems to change the form method from get to post. Is there a
way to stop wicket from changing the method to post? I need to use get
because the application should work from a mobile phone and it seems like
many browsers doesn't support post.

Everything works if I manually takes a copy of the generated page and change
the method back from post to get. But this is not really an option if you
have many pages.

Thanks