I have a 2 radio buttons that enable a dropdown and a text field
respectively.  Thus, depending on which radio button is selected, either the
dropdown or the text field is enabled.

Thus I need ajax capability when a radio button is selected, but evidently
this can't happen in Wicket, because, for some reason, the radio button is
not a FormComponent (new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior(), not new
AjaxComponentUpdatingBehavior() is available).

What is the best way to get around this?