In Java using the default package has a lot of drawbacks for anything
other than the simple Hello World stuff. Given this and other reported
problems I suggest never to use it.

Martijn

On 8/9/07, soulspirit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was able to "solve" the problen on my own.
>
> The error was that i didnt specify any package. I put all the files in the
> default-package.
> After creating a package and putting all the files into it the example
> worked immediately.
>
> Quote from the wicket-hp:
> "In all the Wicket examples, you have to put all files in the same package
> directory. This means putting the markup files and the java files next to
> one another."
>
> i thought the default package would also be enough..
>

> Eelco Hillenius wrote:
> >
> >> the whole thing compiles and works (the first page is displayed correctly
> >> with the border) unless i click one of the links. instead of replacing
> >> the
> >> wicket:body of the id bodyBorder with the content of the pages, the
> >> browser
> >> displays only those pages. its like the wicket:link has no effect at all.
> >
> > Links embedded in wicket:link tags are to bookmarkable pages (or
> > resources). So when you click them, the whole page is replaced. If you
> > want to replace only parts of the page, you'll have to use regular
> > Wicket components (like Link).
> >
> > Eelco

Wicket joins the Apache Software Foundation as Apache Wicket
Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta2 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-beta2/