On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 15:34:03 +0100
"Dipu Seminlal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> oh yes you need to set the outputMakupId to true, here you go
>
> TextField dateField = new TextField("dateField");

D'oh! I'm sorry, I fear I didn't explain myself properly :( The "DateField" I'm
using is the date picker widget used by Wicket 1.3.. It's a FormComponentPanel
made of a textfield and an icon which - when clicked - pops up a calendar.. So,
I attached my behavior to the textfield and it works when I change the
textfield directly, but I don't know how to intercept when _the calendar_
changes the textfield..