From: Paolo Di Tommaso [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 August 2007 14:41
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: How Can I Implement a Dynamic Table?

There are many ways ..

For example you can have two nested ListView, for example:

The first iterate over the row as usual, and the second over the columns.

The problem can be reduced to have a valid model to specify the columns.
This could be done, with a simple array of bean attribute names or using
reflection to extract bean getter ... or some other complex way ..

- Paolo (at fao.org)