Igor, is there a more or less provided mechanism to avoid wicket js
serialization of certain fields (file inputs in this case) upon form
submission? I mean something as a workaround that won't be a complete hack
and will be relatively easy to implement. updating behaviors serialize just
single fields and submit behaviors do its job for the entire form, so afaik
it's a matter of all or nothing (well, all or one) just right now.