if you really break it up in that many small pieces then yes the design is a
bit hard.
Or you have to have a designer that understands the wicket panel tag and
could include it :)

But normally it isn't broken up that much (panel for every input field) but
more a base page
and and subpage that holds a few (2) panels.

johan