David Leangen wrote:
so what exactly are you doing?

Well... the end goal is to use the URL as the controlling input for the
branding of my application. So I have a BrandingService with something like:

I'd suggest a better way of doing this...

Run a single Wicket app.

For the different inbound URLs, get Apache to add a header "X-Branding" with some appropriate String.

Add a HeaderContributor in your base page which points to the appropriate CSS for that attribute, dug out of the WebRequest object.

I assume you're using 1.3.x for this?

Regards,

--
Alastair Maw