while this might help one-file js libs like prototype how is it going to
work for libs that load other files themselves?

you can have the same dojo version in two different components, but they can
include different modules...

the problem is that those libs try to load their dependencies themselves,
and since they dont always implement includeonce logic we might be sol even
if we do filter on a common id.

-igor