Hi !!

    I'm completely new to Wicket, and I really like it compared to JSP/JSF
etc. I would like to know more about the project roadmap, what are the new
features that are coming, expected releases, etc.
    I wonder if is it possible to create a custom component that behaves
like an editable grid. For example, I want a flexible grid like those in
Visual Basic or Delphi, in which I can set some cells as editable, some
fixed, some in other colour, is this feasible ??  How hard it would be ??
   As I understood, I could control all of these behaviours in the Java
code, is this right ??

Thanks in advance !!

Daniel