It's fairly easy to work with Wicket (1.3 beta2) using Jetty as the web
server. However, when I tried to do the same thing using IRAD and Websphere,
I always got file not found or Error 404. Then I tried to deploy the
wicket-examples-1.3.0-beta2.war to Websphere (6.1.0.2 Build Number:
cf20633.22), the example can't work correctly too - got "Error 404: Error
reported: 404".

Is there anything special need to be set for IBM's stuff? Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Julie