smithfox schrieb:
The zip file is my project zip ball

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12271290/wicket_test.zip wicket_test.zip

Martin Funk-3 wrote:
smithfox schrieb:
I'm a wicket beginner,
Yesterday, I find a problem, but I can't sure it is a wicket1.3beta2 bug

If you write a td with a background attribute, all wicket:id after the td
will can't be recognized.

My html template is a simple form. UTF-8
Could you post the the template code of the form and maybe the generated html of that form?

Martin

I'd say it is a bug.

Could you please verify if the bug i filed describes you problem poperly?

mf