On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 08:48:56 -0700
"Igor Vaynberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Thanks for the tip but I absolutly need a compoundPropertyModel.

I had the same issue, thanks! Now I'm using beta3..
Another question though: I see that Recorder.initIds() assumes that
getPalette().getModelCollection() is never null.. Is this by design? Should I
check my "backing bean" for null collections before passing it to the
CompoundPropertyModel?
(Or maybe I could override
CompoundPropertyModel.AttachedCompoundPropertyModel.getObject() so that it
creates the empty collection when needed.. X-) )

Many thanks in advance!