I guess I'm completely confused.  I'm pretty sure I've done it this way
before and it worked fine...but it's been a while.  I've never mounted a URL
before, I'm not familiar w/ it.

I've been going through the Reference Library on the wiki and I can't find
an example of how to do this and what the URL actually looks like...can you
maybe point me to some instructions?

Thanks!