igor.vaynberg wrote:

> On 8/23/07, Sam Hough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> heh, there is nothing that automatically marks components as dirty()
>> because
>> wicket doesnt know what you do inside your components. wicket is
>> unmanaged.

If I do Component.setVersioned(true) and hook in my own IPageVersionManager
won't Wicket effectively track dirty components for me? In a lot of user
interactions very few components will change so presumably using Wicket
component level versioning would be more effecient for us? It won't track
everything but since setEnabled, setVisible etc are final I've not that many
choices...