thats a pretty nice one, it also compresses CSS. It does depend on rhino and
another jar
so its a total of 3 jars so it should be outside the wicket core or
extentions (a project by itself?)
also all the examples that i see are with the command line and input
filenames
i hope it has a interface where you can talk with it in java and with input
streams/readers

johan