yeah, i saw that last week.  it's quite a statement.  but i'm hearing this
kind of thing more and more.  at my current workplace, i'm constantly
staggered when i mentally compare our development speed with past non-wicket
projects.  even when i guess a little on the low side, i find i'm mostly
making or exceeding schedule targets.  and the feature branches we're
developing in parallel often come together so quickly that it's a challenge
just to stay on top of the back end of the process with all the merging and
testing and deploying.  our components already are paying off enormously in
terms of both cost of development and cost of maintenance.  just being able
to fully refactor wicket components in eclipse is almost a reason to adopt
wicket in itself.