I'm looking for a way to make sure that our Wicket pages are serialized and
de-serialized while in development mode, to catch any mistakes as early as
possible.  The "Pro Wicket" book mentions a log setting in HttpSessionStore
but I don't think this is relevant anymore for Wicket 1.3 (we're on 1.3 beta
3).

A javadoc comment at the top of the IDebugSettings interface talks about the
"serializeSessionAttributes" setting but I can't see a reference to this in
the code.  I've had a search through the mailing list archives but it's not
clear to me what the current status is for this.  Could someone enlighten
me?

Many thanks,
Jan