Sorry I've been so slack in responding.....

I've raised the issue, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-932

Jean, please excuse my ignorance but when you request a quickstart project
do you mean you want the whole quickstart project with the problem
illustrated zipped into my file.

Any improvements required for the issue description, first JIRA issue
raised.

Thanks
Simon