On 9/5/07, Carlos Pita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We use some kind of custom cascading behavior to achieve this
> "pipeline of behaviors" effect. The first behavior does it thing,
> calls the next in the sequence and so on. I don't think wicket
> provides a standard mechanism for this. The main case of use we found
> is for ajax form component updating behaviors that do something more,
> as a country dropdown that must be validated and afterwards shows a
> state dropdown. But all in all these are just marginal cases.

Currently people will have to build it in themselves like you did. We
can investigate whether this can be improved for future versions, but
the problem is that changing/ setting tag attributes is so generic, it
is hard to decide what to do with piping, as most of the time it
probably won't make sense.

Eelco