Use any IDE, set an exception breakpoint.  Inspect the variables involved.

tim

-----Original Message-----
From: David Leangen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:37 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Tracking down an elusive error during migration to 1.3

Migrating from 1.2 to 1.3.

I've been trying to track down the cause of the following error.

Since this is using reflection, I'm not getting any useful line numbers
or direct information on the cause.

If anybody can shed some light on this for me, I'd really appreciate it!

All I know is that it happens at render time when visiting one of the
components, but it's difficult to find the exact component.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.apache.wicket.util.value.ValueMap.isUsername()
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1581)
        at
org.apache.wicket.util.lang.PropertyResolver.findGetter(PropertyResolver.jav
a:501)
        at
org.apache.wicket.util.lang.PropertyResolver.getGetAndSetter(PropertyResolve
r.java:317)