On 9/6/07, cowwoc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> This might be of interest to the Wicket community:

If you really think about this.. It just means that it takes more
developers (jobs) in order to accomplish the same thing it takes with
just a handful of wicket developers :P   So I guess if you're in the
perspective of
out-of-work-can't-find-a-job-what-should-I-learn-because-wicket-was-too-hard
then I guess it's interesting.. *cough* not..

** All meant in good (attempted) humour.. please ignore :) **

./C