I'm getting the exception below when following a PageLink, but not
with a BookmarkablePageLink. This wasn't happening with previous 1.3
snapshots (I updated my wicket copy this morning). The PageLink is
created by the (id,class) constructor this way:

new PageLink(id, ChangePasswordPage.class)

ChangePasswordPage is a MyAccountLayout, markup inheritance takes
place here. The markup is fine as I can open the page by the name it's
mounted or using the bookmarkable link, as I said before.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance
Carlos

---------------------------

Unexpected RuntimeException

WicketMessage: Markup of type 'html' for component
'com.livra.web.user.myaccount.ChangePasswordPage' not found. Enable
debug messages for org.apache.wicket.util.resource to get a list of
all filenames tried:
[Page class = com.livra.web.user.myaccount.ChangePasswordPage, id = 8,
version = 0]

Root cause:

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Parameter clazz must be an
instance of com.livra.web.user.myaccount.ChangePasswordPage, but is a
com.livra.web.user.myaccount.MyAccountLayout
at org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupCache.getMarkup(MarkupCache.java:270)
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.loader.InheritedMarkupMarkupLoader.checkForMarkupInheritance(InheritedMarkupMarkupLoader.java:99)
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.loader.InheritedMarkupMarkupLoader.loadMarkup(InheritedMarkupMarkupLoader.java:65)
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.loader.DefaultMarkupLoader.loadMarkup(DefaultMarkupLoader.java:56)
at org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupCache.loadMarkup(MarkupCache.java:415)
at o