Hi all,
This seems like a bug to me but I am hoping some one can lead me the right
way to a solution.  I basically have non-bookmarkable page that puts the a
User object in the session.  After this, if i click on a bookmarkable page
link, that page does not have the user in the session.  If I go back to my
non-bookmarkable page, the user is there.

How can i get this bookmarkable page to see the same session object?
Maybe this has something to do with Pagemaps.  But in any case, the same
session object should be available to bookmarkable and non-bookmarkable
pages correct?

thanks in advance