Thanks Martijn...that was what I was looking for.  The wicket-stuff link to
the svn repository is broken.

Based on the previous threads, I expected that this was not supported
anymore.  I am glad that it is still accessible b/c this is another example
of how to use wicket...especially from a complete application standpoint and
not just a one-off example of some feature/component.