Re: How to handle these nested tags

Mon, 10 Sep 2007 00:10:30 -0700

Thank you for your help!  But the major problem is The Label Is Not at the same
level as the form , the Label is deep inside those table tags. Is there any
solution to this kind of problem.
Thanks again~
Kevin Liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I have a html page that displays "welcome
,XXX" ,or something like that, the "XXX" is the current user name, and I use
Label to display it. But there is an exception when it runs.

Unable to find component with id 'userName' in [MarkupContainer [Component id =
_relative_path_prefix_14, page = com.cmip.web.pages.TopFrame, path =
3:topForm:_relative_path_prefix_13:_relative_path_prefix_14.WebMarkupContainer,
isVisible = true, isVersioned = true]]. This means that you declared
wicket:id=userName in your markup, but that you either did not add the
component to your page at all, or that the hierarchy does not match.

The code:
public TopFrame(){
super();
String name = ((CMIPSession)this.getSession()).getUser().getUserName();
Label userName = new Label("userName",new Model(name));
Form topForm = new Form("topForm");
topForm.add(userName);
this.add(topForm);

html: