Hi all

Wicket version 1.2.4

I have this piece of code which is apparently causing wicket to send the
requests in an infinite loop

<code>

This code is present in a class called EditConfig. When I click on the link
basically
all it does is to refresh the page by creating a new instance of page.

             new Link("refresh") {

                        @Override
                        public void onClick() {
                                setResponsePage(EditConfig.class);

</code>

Apparently setResponsePage(EditConfig.class) causes the request target to be
a bookmarkable one
and the setting on respond method is to redirect the browser to the url
generated by the target-
which then again causes the event  method to be processed - i.e in this case
page object to be created
again

Why would wicket want to  keep redirecting . If after the page object has
been created , i thought it would render the page as is.

Am i missing something over here?

thanks
swaroop belur