On 9/17/07, Gabor Szokoli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 9/15/07, Zenrique Steckelberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > - allow constructor to accept models besides beans too, if possible.
>
> Me too! :-)
>
> Or is there some other way to use DetachableModels backed by JPA with WWB?
> (The abbreviation conjures images of a tiny but venerable local
> railroad company somewhere in Germany :-) )

For regular models, you should be able to pass model.getObject() directly to
BeanForm. AbstractDetachableModels are probably a different story. For now,
you can just do model.getObject(), but then bean form will hold onto the
object. I'll add detachable model support to the Feature Request list on
sourceforge.

Gabor