Why not use a regular Button and the onSumit() method of the form if you want
to reload the page ?

/david

UPBrandon wrote:
I'm writing a Wicket app that makes pretty heavy use of the Wicket-Extensions
ModalWindow to present what is basically a dialog box where the user can
enter information into a form.  The form on each "dialog box" is submitted
with an AjaxButton and each panel has a feedback panel that is refreshed to
show validation errors.  Everything works fine and right now I am just
closing a the dialog when the form is submitted successfully.  However, what
I would like to do is have the entire page reload to reflect whatever
changes the form submit may have caused.  I know that I could add certain
page elements to the AjaxButton's AjaxRequestTarget but the effect of the
dialog could be wide spread.  Is there any way to have an AjaxButton
"trigger" a complete non-Ajax page refresh?

-Brandon