I'm making a forum project to learn about Wicket, Hibernate & Spring.
It has been interesting, but now I am kinda stuck for a while on
authentication/authorization.

The difficulty I am having is that the "roles" a user can have is
based on the forum he is on. Each forum is owned by a different user.
So a user can be a "forum administator" on forum A, but be a
"registered user" on forum B. All examples I see seem to determine
the roles context-free.

Is it still possible to use Wasp/Swarm with such a use case. And if so
could someone explain the basics for how to do this on a conceptual
level? When and where do I determine the roles and store them?

Kinda off-topic... when searching for more information about Java and
security I found this book:

Core Security Patterns: Best Practices and Strategies for J2EE
http://www.amazon.com/Core-Security-Patterns-Strategies-Management/dp/0131463071/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-9886411-4978452?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1190190555&sr=1-1
I was curious if someone here read this book and if the information in this
book is still useful when working with Wicket.

Thanks for any help.