Martijn Dashorst wrote:

> ONE_PASS_RENDER does not kill back button support, but does provoke
> that blasted repost on back button for form submissions. So it
> prevents the double submit problem.

Right, of course.  I knew that. :)

Martijn Dashorst wrote:

> The HttpSessionStore is the default store for wicket 1.2 and prior. It
> only limits the number of pages that are stored per session for
> backbutton support. So you will be able to press back, but not
> unlimited as with the disk based store.

Well that doesn't bother me.  The users really shouldn't need to press the
back button at all, so only having a limited number of previous pages
shouldn't be a problem.

Martijn Dashorst wrote:

> As for the serialization errors, somehow either you don't read the log
> too well, or you have a misconfigured Wicket. To fix them, you should
> return to the Disk store: it will report exactly what is wrong. Do you
> run the application in development mode on your local box? If so, you
> should see things like the following in your log:
>
> ERROR - Objects - Error serializing object class wicket.in.action.HomePage
>
> Field hierarchy is:
>   0 [class=wicket.in.action.HomePage, path=0]
>     children [class=[Lorg.apache.wicket.Component;]
>       children[0] [class=org.apache.wicket.markup.html.basic.Label,
> path=0:name]
>         model [class=org.apache.wicket.model.PropertyModel]
>           target [class=wicket.in.action.User] <----- field that is
> not serializable
>       at org.apache.wicket.util.io.SerializableChecker.check()
>       at org.apache.wicket.util.io.SerializableChecker.checkFields()

Well I thought what I put in the original post was all that I could see in
the logs regarding this issue.  I'll try again and see if I notice more, or
fiddle with some of the config, if I can figure out what to change.  I
probably won't get to this until Mon though.  I'll let you know what I
discover.

Thanks,

Joel