nice!

i used to use your cvs client years ago.

i suppose this is off topic, but what would really be the icing on the cake
of
your svn client would be a VERY minimalist eclipse integration.  i want just
the
most basic features like update and commit in the IDE (and have them not
hang my IDE like the free clients all seem to do) and then for all the
complicated
stuff like merging it would have a "Launch SmartSVN..." menu option.  then
you've got the best of both worlds.