On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:43:05 +0200
Federico Fanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My problem is that when I double click on the row three events are fired: two
> onclick and one ondblclick.. Is this normal? Is there a way to isolate the
> last event and ignore the first two?

I googled some more, and found that usually the workaround is to set a timeout
for the onclick function, so that if ondblclick gets fired before the timeout,
it cancels the onclick and goes on about its business.. Is there a Wicket
behavior that works this way, perhaps? ^__^; I could extend
AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior maybe..

Many thanks for your time!