I'm trying to learn both Hibernate and Wicket at the same time, and I could use a couple of pointers...

I have managed to take the Wicket 'signin' example and added a tiny Hibernate database which I can access to extract a 'User' object to validate the user's name and password. That works fine...

But now I would like to be able to pull a list of objects (Users) out of the database and display them in a table on a new page (with columns like 'userName, 'emailAddr', 'Role' etc. etc.) I think I can get the list of data from the database using Hibernate (although I'm not sure the best way to manage a table if it has thousands of rows, which mine will eventually have...) But I'm not sure how to set up the Wicket page to display that data. Can someone point me at some simple table examples that would do that??

thanks very much,

nbc